Happy Thanksgiving, dear ones! Celebrate by living a grateful life, stop and take note of the changing season, and love on those around you. You never know who’s love tank is approaching “E”. Why don’t you get to them first before the warning light comes on ♥
Ten Things to Be Thankful For
10. Life and freedom. It’s a privilege, never take it for granted.
9. My car. Lord knows I loved my Sebring and all 160K of its miles, but when it’s time to change, it’s time to change.
8. Work experience. Okay, this is random, I didn’t understand the process at the time but those previous jobs (although challenging at times) were moving me right along to my true purpose. #Dietetics
7. Nutritious food to eat and a nice, warm, safe place to call home. This time of year when it’s cold and the weather is bad, my heart is on those who don’t have enough food or shelter.
6. Grace, favor, and mercy. It would have been a different story if these weren’t in my life.
5. Every gift that God has graced me with; even the small ones. My warm spirit and ability to make others smile and feel at ease; these gifts are straight from my Father. I just have the joy of walking in them.
4. My friends. You may be few and far between, but each of you has a special place in my life. You probably don’t know how often you cross my mind, but you need to know that I think of you often and smile.
3. My family. Whether we are blood-related or not, you have enriched and supplemented my life to make it great. Thanks for the love.
2. Social support. Big dreamers like me sometimes (more often than not) need a boost of confidence and reassurance that our ideas are not crazy. Thank you for understanding my vision.
1. My Heavenly Father. He’s everything to me. He’s heard my every thought, captured every tear, and continues to love me everyday. Thank God for Jesus.